Applications for CACTES Association's Senior Executive
and Junior Executive Hiring are now open!
- Manage our Google Adwords account and analyze marketing trends
- Help with social media management (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Design marketing material for promotional and fundraising purposes
- Familiarity with adobe products/graphic designing preferred
- Research and prepare an information package regarding an assigned global issue
- The package will include a formal paper, a Powerpoint presentation, an infographic/poster and a video script
- Meet specific assignment deadlines
- Meet with others in the committee on a bimonthly basis to discuss possible program initiatives (global and local) and receive updates
- Experience with web application frameworks recommended.
- Work on different side projects such as programming games, applications and bots
- Familiarity with Python, Java or C preferred
Public Relations / Representatives
- Research and apply for eligible grants and awards on behalf of the organization.
- Assist District Directors with grant and/or fund applications for events if needed.
- Assist District Directors with sponsorship applications for events if needed.
- Attend networking events such as non-profit fairs, conferences and participate/booth on behalf of the organization.
- Reach out to media outlets. (newspapers, TV, etc)
- Note: this role requires a lot of attention to detail and organization
- Note: this role will also be taking care of the finances of the district
- Arrange and create agendas for online and in-person district meetings.
- Lead district coordinators in planning and implementing district events.
- Delegate responsibilities to district coordinators.
- Reports district activities to CACTES Board.
- Budgets expenses for all events and manages group's fundraising goal
- Creates budget reports for event proposals and calculates margins
- Keeps track of district reimbursement
- General accounting knowledge preferred but not required
- Candidates should enjoy working with numbers
- Creates content for social media and heads group's social media efforts.
- Manages marketing strategies for upcoming events and programs.
- Works with Director of Creative Design to make graphics/promotional material.
- Takes photos/vides and sends applicable documents to the Publications and IT Committe in a timely manner.
- Candidates should enjoy writing and being creative.
- Bonus if candidates have access to a professional camera. (eg. DSLR)
- Works with the Director of Marketing to create graphics/posters/promotional material.
- Experience using Photoshop or other design software.
- Assist Director of Marketing with advertising upcoming events.
- Takes meeting minutes and helps the District Director to keep track of district's files.
- Writes and prepares sponsorship letters/packages (including contracts)
- Contacts venues and signs contracts with venue representatives
- Can share this responsibility with the District Director for bigger events
- Obtains insurance (if required)
- Looks for grants when needed
- Keeps track of volunteers/volunteer hours/CAS hours and report to the Director of Human Resources